You can now easily protect your home from sunlight by using different techniques of waterproofing!!!
The J&J Buildcon is the leading constructor or developer providing their clients with effective flooring solutions, unique interior designing and execution facilities, special sanitation and sewage disposal works, civil work, etc. Also, they provide an advance feature of waterproofing in all their constructions, either the residential or commercial complex for its protection from sunlight or to decorate it. They make use of different modern techniques of waterproofing.
Some of the waterproofing techniques include:
- Guinting: This process includes a series of steps to be performed.
- Chipping of the surface
- Placing a M S Fabric with4x4 gauge, which is anchored in dowels in the right position.
Guinting in the ration where 1 cement and 4 is the coarse sand. Then it is applied under pressure to a compound in liquid meant for proofing.
- Guinting in the ration where 1 cement and 4 is the coarse sand. Then it is applied under pressure to a compound in liquid meant for proofing.
- Waterproof polymer coating: This technique is used for proofing of any roof surface, terrace, side walls of a building, kitchen, bathrooms, open area, washing area, sunken area, etc. This the technique in which a glass fibre sheet coated with primer or polymer is pasted on the surface after cleaning it.
Heat insulation of roof: This is the technique, where the blocks with different size are fixed with the cement mortar in the ratio of1:5 and afterwards the roof of any type is prepared.
Brick bat Coba: This technique is cement based treatment basically used for treatment of balconies, roofs, terrace, etc.
- Cementious injection grouting: In this technique, small holes in the walls are made with drills, and then small nipples are added in those holes, a water proofing chemical is added, some water is poured with some pressure and later the nipples are removed.
- Sand blasting: A vessel tanker or sand, coarse is used for removing the surface or rust tor and at last a coating of zinc primer on the surface is done.
- Epoxy coating: This is another technique meant for the waterproofing of the building.